The Heritage Park was designated a Municipal Heritage Property on December 7, 2004. After that date, a local committee worked to develop it to a Heritage Park which includes the following: a CN Station, an Eaton Catalogue House and a CN caboose all in a landscaped park setting.
On December 8th, 2009, the Town of Eatonia established the Heritage Park Board. The Board is responsible to the Town for the Eatonia Heritage Park which includes the continuous restoration and preservation of the CN Station, the Eaton House and the CN caboose and the grounds encompassed with the park. Its goals are to promote the cultural use, tourism and enjoyment of the buildings and grounds at the Park by members of the community, visitors to the community, and tourists.
There are 12 board members which includes one representative from the Town of Eatonia. You may contact anyone listed to view the station and house.
2020 Board of Directors
- Sharon Price - 306-967-2693. 306-460-5267
- Dennis Kanasavich - 306-967-2754, 306-463-7385
- Graham Morgan - 306-967-2669
- Gail Morgan - 306-460-7811
- Annette Palmer - 306-967-2550, 306-460-9858
- Lorrie Cooke - 306-967-2810
- Jenny Hagen - 306-460-4256