Garbage Dump Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Closed Sundays & Stat Holidays
Water Reading Submittal
Preferred Contact Submittal
Utility Rates (per month):
- Water Fee – $52.80
- Sewer Fee – $11.71
- Waste Collection Fee – $17.71
- Recycling Fee – $7.70
- Infrastructure fee – $20.00
Curbside Waste and Recycling Program
Public Notice from Triways
The recent changes in the recycling marketplace have created a huge impact across the globe, negatively affecting commodity prices and the movement of material to end destinations. There have been many mentions in the media and across social media sites this past year, detailing the issues currently faced by material recovery facilities and municipal recycling programs. See full letter
- Waste Collection Brochure Page 1
- Waste Collection Brochure Page 2
- Revised GENERAL SINGLE STREAM RECYCLING (no plastic)
- Recycling Brochure – Page 1 | Page 2| Page 3
- Waste & Recycling Collection Schedule 2023
- Shingle Tipping Fee
for Rechargeable and Cell Phone Batteries
available at the Town Office.